Friday, July 18, 2008

Top 15 Songs From 1985

TOP 15 SONG FROM 1985

1. The Show - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew

2. La Di Da Di - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew

3. I Can't Live Without My Radio - LL Cool J

4. I Need a Beat - LL Cool J

5. I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam

6. The Roof is on Fire - Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three

7. The Show Stoppa (Is Stupid Fresh) - Super Nature (Salt N Pepa)

8. P.S.K.-What Does It Mean? (Park Side Killers) - Schoolly D

9. Batterram - Toddy Tee a.k.a. Todd Howard

10. Alice, I Want You Just for Me - Full Force

11. Big Mouth - Whodini

12. Fresh is the Word - Mantronix

13. Don't Stop the Rock - Freestyle

14. Terminator - Kid Frost

15. A Fly Girl - The Boogie Boys

Honorable Mention: Bass Rock Express - MC A.D.E.

Honorable Mention: If I Ruled the World - Kurtis Blow

Honorable Mention: Girl (Cocaine) - Too Short

Edited by: Jeff B.


((I hope these jams are a part of your collection. If not, better search the web and try to find them. You can't run away from history people.))

No comments: